Friday, December 21, 2007

moving on~

I took the train to 0707 alone, around 6.30am.
hoho!
The weather was DAMMMNNN cooling gah!
No crowds. No squeezing.
WHEETS!~
Along the journey, many things went through my mind.
Important stuffs, insignificant craps.
Happy moments, shit moments.
Eventually, i fell asleep cos i was too tired!
Hahah!! (i hope i didn't snore or drool-.-)
Chatted with my super cute parttime the whooole night.
Frigging tired lahhh!!
I am still contemplating about what he told me.

my super cute parttime said:
"If you think he's worthy for you to wait for him, i'll support you.
But if you have doubts, then move on la!
Dont be stupid la.
Even if you wana wait for him and he dont even gives a fuck,
what's the point?"

Yah yah, go on. Mock me..
But what he says is quite true though. XP

But give me time.
I cant do it now, but eventually i will.

No comments: