Thursday, January 24, 2008

I AM SUCH A HYPOCRITE :P

Let me tell everyone.
I can really be a hypocrite if i have to.
I can still pretend to like you.
But sure little things i do you will realise that i treat you differently as before.
It's not that i don't give chances.
I do.
But you ignored it.
In case you haven't notice, now what we say to each other is mostly just Hi and Bye.
I don't want that.
But you forced me.
So i'll give you what you want.
And if you want nothing to do with me,
i'll give it to you too,
no worries.
I treat people based on how they treat me.
The difference are obvious.
People who only cared about themselves and pretended to care,
people who really care.
People who shove you away once they're busy with their "new people" in their lives,
people who will always be there no matter how busy they get.
People who come to care when they are finally free,
people who stood by you from your lousiest to your happiest.
People who said that they will help but didn't,
people who said and fulfilled it.
This is what i meant by the difference.
So don't blame me if i turn nasty.
Don't blame me, just think about it and blame yourself.

No comments: