I don't know what isit about you that makes it so difficult for me?
He gives me more love than you do.
He gives me more attention than you do.
He treats me more importantly than you do.
He fulfills every promise that you can't fulfill.
He wants me to be happy more than you do.
He never makes me tear like you did.
He wants me more than you'd ever do.
But why isit still so difficult for me?
I don't wana live with memories of you.
But i can't accept new ones.
Cos you made me afraid to.
I don't wana get broken all over again.
I have no more confident in what you people call, love.
I cannot afford to be broken once more.
Cos once more might be the end of me.
Once more and i'm done for.
I don't wana wake up with another nightmare after the best dreams.
So ________, i'm sorry.
I cannot afford to say to have you as mine.
I cannot afford to risk myself once again.
So now, i'll just eat my Ben and Jerry's alone, smoke my night away alone.
No comments:
Post a Comment