Monday, February 25, 2008

back~

k i've deleted some unworthy posts cos i know i wana start anew. 
I know i will (((:
So i'm back here!
Regarding the other blog,
if you're close enough to me, i'll tell you(:
Hmm, i duno about the future, but now i've been showered with so much love from so many people.
I guess i just have to treasure them(:
Smelly, i know someone had already expressed her love to you.
Go to her.
I cant give you what you want.
Cos now, i just wana party my nights away.
I dont usually, but i'll start from now!
So Zing, lets go PARTy with my super sexy temptation soon ok?! ((:
This wednesday, Attica. Anyone?
Anyways LOVE my favourite boy!((:
Thanks for the GUMMYBEARS!
LOVE my bitches/mean girls!
 Thanks for this "sunflower"! ((:

Love you guys!
But i will love myself more (:
HAHA.

P.s: Zing, i cant wait to touch the 40inch chest of my super sexy temptation #1!! Muahahah!:p

No comments: