I just read Fairul's friendster blog about BOU.
I'm now crying like a fucktard :'(
BOU where are you?
I wana disturb you like once every 10mins again.
I wana over feed you again.
I wana wake up in the morning feeling something furry around my legs again.
I wana play so hard with you until you choke again.
I wana annoy you with assorted stuffs again.
I wana play "catch my fist" with you again.
I wana use the laptop and have you beside me again.
I know, all of these won't happen again.
But i still will miss you.
I didn't bear to throw away the food that was meant for you in the fridge at 0707.
I am still hoping you'll come over soon to let me feed you and watch you eat again.
But it all won't ever happen again.
Cos you're gone.
Goodbye BOU..
I'll miss you..
No comments:
Post a Comment