Monday, October 27, 2008

images of you running through my mind scares me.
is it just a crush or...?
i need to stop having you in my mind, having you in my dreams...
.hallucination.hallucination.hallucination.hallucination.hallucination.

**************

I hung up the phone tonight 
Something happened for the first time 
Deep inside 
it was a rush, what a rush 
Cause the possibility 
That you would ever feel the same way 
About me 
It's just too much, just too much 

Why do I keep running from the truth 
All I ever think about is you 
You got me hypnotized, so mesmerized 
And I just got to know 

Do you ever think 
When you're all alone 
All that we can be 
Where this thing could go 
Am I crazy or falling in love 
Is it real or just another crush 
Do you catch your breath 
When I look at you 
Are you holding back 
Like the way I do 
Cause I'm trying, trying to walk away 
But I know this crush aint going away, going away 

Has it ever crossed your mind 
When were hangin, spending time girl, 
Are we just friends 
Is there more, is there more 
See it's a chance we've gotta take 
Cause I believe that we can make this into 
Something that will last, last forever, and ever 

Do you ever think 
When you're all alone 
All that we can be 
Where this thing can go 
Am I crazy or falling in love 
Is it real or just another crush 
Do you catch your breath 
When I look at you 
Are you holding back 
Like the way I do 
Cause I'm trying, trying to walk away 
But I know this crush aint going away, going away 

Why do I keep running from the truth 
All I ever think about is you 
You got me hypnotized, so mesmerized 
And I just got to know 

Do you ever think 
When you're all alone 
All that we can be 
Where this thing can go 
Am I crazy or falling in love 
Is it real or just another crush 
Do you catch your breath 
When I look at you 
Are you holding back 
Like the way I do 
Cause I'm trying, trying to walk away 
But I know this crush aint going away
This crush aint going away
Going away...

**************

i love this song.
crush by David Archuleta.

No comments: