Stop pretending if all you care is you and yourself.
Cos i know when you bother to care,
it's just for show.
Thanks to what happened,
i finally know where i stand.
You never ever bother listen to what i say.
So now, i shall stop saying anything.
I'll let you do whatever you want and let you regret it later.
Cos i know there's no point saying.
Your stupid principles are so easily shakened and easily changed.
So were they just plain bullshit when you told them to me?
Thanks for thinking that you're always right and i'm always wrong.
If you still think that you're not in the wrong,
go ahead than.
Cos i don't really give a fuck now.
WHATEVER YOU'VE SAID TO ME WERE JUST PLAIN BULLSHIT.
I don't want anymore of it and any other shit from you.
Don't say that you'll try to change,
cos trying isn't good enough.

Found this on some random blog which i forgot the address.
And i find it very relevant to what i always encounter.
I really thank Fairul, Brina, Diana and of cos, Smelly! :)))
I decided to thank them again,
cos they really rock my socks!!!
Love them loads!
Thanks for ALWAYS being there:)))
No comments:
Post a Comment