Friday, February 8, 2008

fuck you , cb~

Sigh sigh..
Another break up case.
C's boyfriend broke up with her leaving her with a really fucked up reason.
"I think i'm not ready yet and i think we don't know each other well enough to be together."
I think he meant,
"I don't wana commit now, i still wana look around for other better, hotter girls."
Cos my dear friend C, isn't the type of hot babe.
But she's somewhat cute and she's really nice :)
And hello BOY, you knew her like 1year ago and you guys talk on the phone everyday, see each other everyday, text each other everyday.
Don't know each other well enough?
Can you go shove your fucking head into the toilet bowl??
She even stood by your saddest period of your life.
Why aren't you grateful?
I think you're just thinking that you're too good for her isn't it?
Well, GO EAT SHIT AND THAN FUCK OFF AND DIE YOU SHIT FACE!
Although it's none of my concern even if you 2 break up and fight and kill each other.
But after seeing what you texted her, i feel like slapping your fucking face.
You're just yet another fucking jerk lah ok?
Stop assuming you're not like the other asshole guys.
Cos YOU ARE!
My thoughts to you:
No one is too good for anyone,
if you think you're better than anyone,
that's only WHAT YOU THINK.
Look, am i right when i say:"Most guys are assholes." ?
I know that some girls are assholes too,
but around me, the percentage of girls being assholes are very little.
_l_ to all jerks and assholes.

No comments: